Saturday, December 3, 2011

Enjoying a lavish meal in one of Singapore’s best dining destinations

Singapore can serve up lots of heart-stopping culinary pleasures. It’s hard not to fall in love with the destination. I’ve been collecting wonderful memories of topnotch grub which I’ve enjoyed by my lonesome, or in the company of friends, family, or colleagues. The best Singapore restaurants offer cuisine as delectable as it is varied, highlighting a fascinating heritage. You can go to the bustling food stalls, choose your chow, and have the cooks prepare the dish for you. Or you can go classy and check out the restaurants in Singapore hotels. Whichever way you get your gastronomic thrills, you can be sure that Singapore can deliver.


For a cool, plush and elegant dining option, Raffles Hotel retains a top spot.It has long been drawing business travelers and tourists. I was fortunate to have been invited to a special birthday celebration held at the magnificent hotel frequented by well-traveled out-of-towners. Anyway, the grand colonial style hotel is where the Long Bar Restaurant can be found. We weren’t surprised to find the floor strewn with peanut shells. Long Bar carries the usual pub meals and the popular Singapore Sling. If you enjoy dining in elegant Singapore restaurants, don’t miss out on Raffles Hotel’s dining options.

Our gastronomic journey did not end with the drinks at Long Bar. We were heady with delight when we proceeded to enjoy a juicy steak dinner at the steakhouse. Unless I have extra funds, I don’t think I’ll be going back there soon on my own. Overall, it was a memorable dining experience and I can say now that I’ve set foot in one of the best Singapore restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment